Tell me how many times have we all heard about eating better and also staying hydrated.
You need to eat whole foods, eat at the right time and amount and also drink a sufficient amount of water, ensuring that you are including the right kind of fluids too!
Now, if you don’t drink enough water, it might lead to dehydration. Dehydration is a process where your body experiences a loss of stamina and strength. It may cause headaches, skin problems, low blood pressure, and other health issues.
Keep sipping the best health drink throughout the day, and also eat the right foods to stay hydrated. We are going to give you some ideas here.
Some fruits and vegetables have good water content and make your body hydrated. So, why not snack them instead of anything else?
- Watermelon: It consists of around 92% of water content, which helps you keep hydrated. Apart from this, it also has vitamin C that helps in preventing cell damage. It also helps in stress relief and promotes good mental health.
- Cantaloupe: It consists of around 90% water and is a good source of fibre and vitamin A. It helps keep your eyes, skin and immune system healthy.
- Strawberries: It consists of 91% of water content. It is a good source of vitamins, minerals and a disease-fighting antioxidant.
- Oranges: It has 88% of water content. It protects our cells from damage and boosts our immune system.
- Cucumber: It has 95% of water content. It helps in weight loss and lowers blood sugar levels. It is a good source of vitamin K that may support bone health.
- Tomatoes: It has 94% of water content. It is a great source of vitamin C and potassium. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
It is needed to stay hydrated to have a healthy life because water is needed by each cell of the body to function properly. So include high content fruits and vegetables in your diet and stay hydrated.
Join our cult of building stronger willpower and strength by being in touch with us.
Follow us @wellness.kriya on Instagram, Tejassu on Facebook WellnessKriya on Youtube, and subscribe to our telegram channel here.